Los Angeles, CA – Invisalign invisible braces have a 96% client satisfaction rate – and more than 1 million patients have been treated with Invisalign braces in North America, reveals Los Angeles Orthodontist Dr. David Alpan. Invisalign aligners are individually created for each patient. Invisalign employs a series of aligners that will be switched every two weeks by your orthodontist. Over time, your teeth move into place, and eventually they will reveal your new smile.
However, Dr. Alpan, a Los Angeles Orthodontist, points out that an experienced Invisalign provider must fit your aligners. When you are treated by an Elite Preferred Provider, you can be confident because he or she has achieved a high level of training, continuing education, and Invisalign experience.
Align Technology, Inc., the inventors of Invisalign, requires providers to take a certification course before they are allowed to treat patient with Invisalign. Continuing education is very important so that orthodontists are kept up to date with the latest Invisalign has to offer. If you select an Invisalign Elite Preferred Provider, you can be confident that your orthodontist has met all the requirements and is committed to the Invisalign system.
Select orthodontists are recognized as Elite Premier Providers because they have an even higher level of Invisalign experience. Los Angeles orthodontist Dr. Alpan is an Elite Premier Provider – the level of his Invisalign experience is in the top 5%.
Invisalign can be acquired through a series of steps, listed below. “These steps show how crucial it is to be treated by an experienced Invisalign provider,” says Dr. Alpan, an Invisalign Elite provider.
- At your first appointment, the orthodontist will ensure you are a candidate for the Invisalign system. He or she will also take pictures and impressions of your teeth.
- Afterward, the impressions are digitized so the provider can show you how the aligners will move your teeth using the Invisalign Clin-Check software. You can see images that will show you step by step what your final smile will look like.
- Based on the orthodontist’s instructions, Invisalign will customize a set of 10-30 aligners for you to use during your treatment Invisalign.
- During your visits, the orthodontist will switch your aligners. Although new aligners may cause some initial discomfort, it is minimal and brief, says Dr. Alpan, a Los Angeles orthodontist. “You must wear your aligners all the time – except when you are brushing, eating or drinking.”
- Over time, you will be able to see your new smile taking shape!